Need someone to bottle and/or label your Honey? We add value to raw honey.
We currently provide Contract bottling and/or labelling services to a number of clients of varying sizes. These clients value us for not only our quality control and high standards, but also for the expertise and experience we are only too happy to openly share. Our Bottling facility has been purpose built to meet Good Manufacturing Practices. We are registered with the NZFSA Risk Management Programme for all of our honey processing and storage, this includes a fully traceable system from the bee hives to the customer. In addition to this the facility is European Union Export approved. All of which adds value to your honey.
Why call us for a chat?
- Our process is European Union Certified (the most stringent of Honey specific quality controls).
- We are conveniently located on the Tauranga freight line.
- Our Production Manager has many years of experience in the industry – this is to your advantage for no additional cost.
- Guidance & recommendations happily shared as ingrained in our company culture.
- Up to date label guidelines and formatting guidance if required.
- Purpose built facility has a minimum capacity of 1.4 tonne and maximum capacity of 2.8 tonne.
- PET 250gm, 375gm, 500gm and 1 Kilo amber square jars in stock. Special orders available on request.
Contact us today to discuss how our Contract Bottling and Labelling can add value for you!
If you have queries about our Bottling prices, please fill in the form to the right and we will be in touch soon!